Hitesh_Choudhary's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Google Maps Review Issue

Hi Everyone,

I Want to discuss one topic related to Google Maps Review Tab.

First of all, let me tell you about our work, We Provide IT Services to Customers. So to get in search from Google We have Listed Our business on Google My Business And From Last  2-3 Days, I am getting a complaint from Customers that they can't review our work on our business listing. 

We Have Completed their Projects and I asked them to review our work but they complain that they submitted their review but their review is not displayed in our listing.

So anyone can help related to that issue. And please also tell is there anything wrong from My end or it's a technical error.

You can have a test over our listing {Search on Google > Bharat Designer Website > And then try to post a review on that and please let me know the result.

Thank you

Kaithal, Haryana, India
1 comment
Connect Moderator

Re: Google Maps Review Issue

Hi @Hitesh_Choudhary

It seems like you’re trying to contribute information or promote your own business. The bad news is that if you are then that is outside what is acceptable for a Local Guide, however the good news is that Google My Business is there to help you. You can manage that yourself and add your own business listing or you can engage a Street View Trusted photographer to do it for you. Note you need to keep your business and Local Guides separate to stay within the rules.

You will need to resolve your issue through GMB. Please note that you are not allowed to solicit reviews from your customers under the Local Guides rules.

Not all reviews and photos will show on a business listing. Exactly which do and do not is part of the secret sauce and is not revealed to avoid people gaming the system.

Regards Paul