AJINKYA_ENTERPRISE's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Google Maps / Google My Business

hi... my name is AJINKYA ENTERPRISES and i am from INDIA. i am an business holder and i want to add my business location on google map as soon as possible. is there any possibility to add my location before opening of my OFFICE i am very glad to you. because opening date of my restaurant is 17 JULY, 2018 so please make it possible to allow my location on Google maps thank you......

Warm Regards,
Ajinkya Enterprises
Mob : 08605428329
Royal
Email ID : ajinkyaenterprises17@gmail.com
Malan Heights, Pune - Nashik Highway, Guruvihar Colony, Sector No. 3, Bhosari, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra, India
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Google Maps / Google My Business

Hi @AJINKYA_ENTERPRISE

It seems like you’re trying to contribute information or promote your own business @AJINKYA_ENTERPRISE. This forum is for Local Guides, however the good news is that Google My Business is there to help you. You can manage that yourself and add your own business listing or you can engage a Street View Trusted photographer to do it for you. Note you need to keep your business and Local Guides separate to stay within the rules.

Regards Paul

Level 6

Saludos AJINKYA ENTERPRISES , si lograste dar de alta tu negocio en los Google maps?

Level 9

Hi @AJINKYA_ENTERPRISE

Send me the location and information like time , website,hours I will make it go live on Google maps.

Peace

☺️✌️