ajitbehea62's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Google Local Guides ID Card

You are most Welcome...

hi friends you are help to approved this mission...

Level 8

Google Local Guides ID Card

Dear sir,

I am a Google Local Guide, Level -5, My Location Dhaka City, Bangladesh.

I want to know how to collected my Google Local Guide ID Card.

THANKS & REGARDS

Achyut Menon Saha

<REDACTED>

Level 8

Hi @AchyutmenonS,

Welcome to Connect forum and congradulation for reaching Level 5!

First of all, we should not publish our personal contacts in public forums like Connect.

Secondly, would you please tell us where do you get the information that there are some kind of LG ID card for us to collect?

Level 10

@AchyutmenonS

There is no such thing like Local Guides ID Card. You can always show Your Contribution page on Google Maps (web or app) to someone who asking you about LG program and your participation in that program and explain what is Local Guides program.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Level 9
Level 9

@Achyut menonS wrote:

I want to know how to collected my Google Local Guide ID Card.

All ID cards are delivered by unicorn, if you go out to the street for a look there'll be one passing soon.

Please also remember the internet is full of untrustworthy types who are liable to make mischief with your personal email address unless you remove it from your post

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for your question, @AchyutmenonS.

ID cards are not available but, as @JacekNK mentioned, you are welcome to show your contributions profile in Google Maps to highlight you are a member of a global community of people who care about local businesses and their information on Google Maps.
Remember to search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. Also we advice not to share personal information on the forums: please check out the private messaging option instead. 

@Pea We invite questions of all kinds in Connect and hope to make it a warm and welcoming place for all Local Guides. I know you were being sarcastic in your response but sometimes that doesn't translate well online and could be misunderstood :).

Many thanks to all for your help and support!
* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 9
Level 9

Hey @MariaBi point taken, though just to be clear I was trying to get Achyut to remove his private email by indicating that many people on the internet will tell you nonsense so can't be trusted and thus we should be careful with personal details

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Pea

No problem at all.

I do appreciate your help and I know your intentions were good. Thanks a lot for doing such a great work for the community! Your advice for @AchyutmenonS is indeed very useful and true: never share personal contacts and personal details on the forums, but check out the private messaging option instead. 

Many thanks to @JacekNK and @YK1001 for their amazing support, too!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 7

When you are on your mobile phone, you just have to launch GMaps app and then click on the "hamburger". Now you'll see your level and contribs. Then you can make a screenshots to share with anyone who ask you for your level.

Excuse my english if it's not perfect, I'm a french mapper ! 😉

Level 7

Whenever I see the hamburger icon being mentioned, I lol a little inside 🙂

Oh hi! 
Just turned level 5 doing nothing but writing reviews from my bed, mostly :3

A Lost Sheep in Delhi
https://lostsheepdelhi.wordpress.com