ZekariasT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Getting back to Q&A's on Google map

I found it sometimes hard to get back to questions on Google maps when I receive question notification. Specific case is, once the notification pops up on my phone, viewed the question, and for example if I close the google maps app - I wont be able to get back to that question, unless I remember the place. Wouldn't it be more convenient if we have a way of getting back to Q&A's on Google maps easily ?

4 comments
Level 7

Re: Getting back to Q&A's on Google map

This Problem is faced by me also

Level 8

@ZekariasT@Saurav1.  If you lose the question but remember the business name just pull it up on Maps and there you will find the question again in Questions & Answers

You can also back button to the question.

Hope that this helps.  Let me know if you do not understand 🤔

@ZekariasT wrote:

I found it sometimes hard to get back to questions on Google maps when I receive question notification. Specific case is, once the notification pops up on my phone, viewed the question, and for example if I close the google maps app - I wont be able to get back to that question, unless I remember the place. Wouldn't it be more convenient if we have a way of getting back to Q&A's on Google maps easily ?

Level 7

@VBenedict But dont you think it makes it a bit inconvenient to remember the place (or the places if the question notification is more than once)?

Level 8

@ZekariasT  @Saurav1  they only ask one question at a time.  Just trust your instincts. You are a highly observant individual.  

BTW, when you have reviewed something always go back and browse the Q&A sub-tab. It is usually mid page.

Hope this helps... 🎬