asifMojtoba's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Getting Notification from Specific Moderators or General Members

Hello there,

I was just thinking, would it be possible to get notifications directly when a Google Moderator or Connect Moderator posts any new topic? Via email or this would be included in the notification section.
Additionally, I would love to be continuously connected with some of my beloved Local Guides, therefore, if I want to get notification from them, for their posts, would it be possible?
For example- I would select the person, from whom I would love to get the updates of their activity. Now, whenever they post anything on the connect then I would get an email or a notification saying "Mr. XYZ just posted in connect" or something.

I would humbly like to say, getting this kind of notification would increase the quality of the user-experience of us, the Local Guides. We would be able to be more connected, instantly. And, be updated momentarily about the new announcements or notices or posts from the Local Guides Connect Authority. As a result, this would definitely make our journey much smoother.

I hope, you beloved people would give it a thought.

Regards.  

2 comments
Level 9

Re: Getting Notification from Specific Moderators or General Members

dear @asifMojtoba have good though. if this system will start its can help us to show any information directly. thank you for sharing.

Md Polash Hossien

||
Level 9

Re: Getting Notification from Specific Moderators or General Members

@asifMojtoba,

Google moderators mostly post in help desk and news. Connect moderators are our mentor and top local guides, they post in all boards.

You can subscribe to specific board for all updates. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.