selormOnray's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

General Discussion Android Application

I would like to know if it is acceptable to develop an Android application for this platform?

I always find difficult in using my browser to log in and interact on this platform.

I am developing and Android for this platform which will make interactions very easy.

I am about 75% done with the development.

Twitter | Instagram |My Contributions

We enter into this world with one focus, to be successful, many failed trying, but those who make it always set a goal and see every obstacle as nothing but a hurdle.

Ghana
5 comments
Level 7

Re: General Discussion Android Application

Well you'd need an API to do that and as far as I know, there is no such thing provided by Google.   You could write your own forum browser that would be a hacky kind of way to interact with the forum, but my guess is at some point Google wouldn't allow it since it could easily be abused.

and the amount of work needed for such a small base of users isn't really justified.

Level 8

That's a really really amazing work @selormOnray

I need that app soon. Please tag me whenever you release your app.

All the best

Level 9

Very true. I have now got the API and I will be trying it.

I am very positive Google won't approve it, but will give it a try.

We enter into this world with one focus, to be successful, many failed trying, but those who make it always set a goal and see every obstacle as nothing but a hurdle.

Level 9

I will definitely tag you @Garg_Saab immediately I am done.

Thank you very much

Level 9

https://drive.google.com/file/d/181aOTUbtOQmXQcK07cLyyREoC321vdDO/view?usp=drivesdk