cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Free drinking water facilities at or near places

Hi @Prdeep,

I don't think I miss read your message.

As I said, the "near it" and "at it" part need separate treatment.  But as you edited your post already, then suggest to have question for a place and let LGs asnwer is a good suggestion.

My error is regarding the moving the the thread, which with @deepakjhic's reminder, it is fixed now.

Level 8

Re: Free drinking water facilities at or near places

@YK1001 

I got your point now. 

Hope other LGs  will answer soon.

Thanks a lot for your quick and appreciable responses.

Level 8

Re: Free drinking water facilities at places

@deepakjhic @YK1001 

I have edited and refined the main post. I have set some examples for more clarity. Request you to have a look once again. If possible and ethically okay, please also tag other friends too.

I also want to tag @OSAMA @NareshDarji @BishowvijayaP @AradhanaB @RohitSadana @Kanchan87 @ProfArunCM to join and help me.

Level 4

@Prdeep I am also agree with you. Travelers in tropical region look to find drinking water for free. They search water cooler systems and campers in shops. Also the people want to go at that shop where there is free water. Hope this question will be added soon.
Connect Moderator

Good intintive by you bro @Prdeep I hope Google maps add this feature in map for India. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Though many offices provide their customers a pure water to their customers but to provide drinking water for free to the pedestrians is a big thing. So adding these locations on the map is obviously great. I love your idea @Prdeep.

Level 4

So many days, No response further on this discussion and initiative by @Prdeep

Level 8

@deepakjhic @BishowvijayaP @NareshDarji @YK1001 @OSAMA @AkmalB 

Humble request to you all, please tag the concerned moderators.

Because this is very important feature need to be added in list.

I have faced and observed everyone facing such situations not in India but all tropical countries too. 

You already know the public in India always like to serve FREE WATER to everyone and feel proud. They believe it is a God's work.

That's more why it should be added in the list. 

Billion Thanks

Level 9

Very nice idea bro @Prdeep , and it's good for all businesses around the world ,

Don't worry bro you post on the featured request section which review by the team frequently :-))))

Level 10

Hi @Prdeep.

I think this is a good idea. You did your part let moderators review your idea,they will do something about it if possible. 

Thanks