Prdeep's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[Question] FREE DRINKING WATER FACILITIES AT PLACES

Water is a natural source and it is FREE at mostly places in tropical countries. Some times purchasing water bottles becomes more expensive than the meal at the hot weather regions.

While editing or answering questions on Google Map, I want it should also prompt whether the place has free drinking water facility at it or not.

Have a look at below question for an example only.

Common question for Wheelchair accessibiltyCommon question for Wheelchair accessibilty  Same way what I recommend is the example below (or something like this) for drinking water availability.

Text are edited by me to provide the exampleText are edited by me to provide the example

Anyway, you must have got my point. 

Please help and guide me to add  this question or any other question with similar sense on Google map same as wheelchair accessibility questions. 

In India, shops and many places have water facility like this image tellsIn India, shops and many places have water facility like this image tells

OR Earthen Pitcher is very common in India in summer season.OR Earthen Pitcher is very common in India in summer season.

Thanks a lot for your time and help.

India
22 comments
Level 9

Re: Free drinking water facilities at or near places

@Prdeep

I do agree with your this post but I think this thread is best fitted in feedback and features board.

Cc: @YK1001

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

Thanks for tagging, @deepakjhic.

Thread move.

@Prdeep,

Do you find the Drinking water fountain category in your region?Screenshot_20170922-175247.png

Level 9

@YK1001

Plz double check what you have moved?

You just move mine and you're reply to this board and the original post still there. 

Level 8

Clearly, today is not my day.

Thank you @deepakjhic! Fixed.

Level 9

Still not fixed. 

@YK1001

@Prdeep started this thread not me. 

Level 8

Thanks @deepakjhic @YK1001 for your quick response.

@YK1001 @Yes, Drinking- Water Fountain is showing in the category in our region.

But that's not my concern of post.

Actually , I want and suggest that it should be prompt as a question whether any business or place provide free drinking water facilities or not.

You know wheelchair accessibility questions, answers are common. Same way 'drinking water (taps etc) should be a question.

Thanks for your time.

Please also double check what you have moved as @deepakjhic mentioned. 

Level 8

Hi @Prdeep,

The Category is for the "near it" part of your post.  For the "at it" part, to answer questions is the way to go.

Do you agree?

@deepakjhic I hope this time is everything is alright.

Level 9

@YK1001 wrote:

Hi @Prdeep,

The Category is for the "near it" part of your post.  For the "at it" part, to answer questions is the way to go.

Do you agree?

@deepakjhic I hope this time is everything is alright.

@YK1001 thank you. 

Level 8

@YK1001 

I have edited main post and   removed "near it". 

I think we should take a break . Meanwhile I will refine the post and try to give you a few examples.

I am also having the common HTML coding error after clicking the post (submit) button which always waste my/our time.

@deepakjhic has understood well my concern I think.