Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8
Level 8

Re: Forever Not Applied.

Can it be? 😂😂😂😂😂Screenshot_20171205-122218.png

Level 7

I'm having the same "Not Applied" edit problem with renaming a place. I even submitted 4 pictures with the updated name and it still didn't work.

Level 8

I add the same location several times. Each time with great detail and photos. It's always goes to Not Applied within seconds.  

Level 10

@rbichamp wrote:

I'm having the same "Not Applied" edit problem with renaming a place. I even submitted 4 pictures with the updated name and it still didn't work.

If it's rejected instantly, the rejection is done by the algorithm, which doesn't really examine the pictures.

Level 8
Level 8

@GaryFunk wrote:

I add the same location several times. Each time with great detail and photos. It's always goes to Not Applied within seconds.  

Get this all my edits not applied for a restaurant that closed and moved couple 100meters.  Tried closing business, nothing, recreated, nothing. New listing nothing. 

Possible that because its a listed verified listing nothing can be downe toe it.....

But to my surprise the business was moved where I put it with adress....but still shows not applied.

WeiredScreenshot_20171206-065440.png

Top of pick is my other spammer that keeps changing center names and place type and email.  Unable to change back 90% of the time

Level 8

This is way beyond ridiculous. 

Level 8
Level 8

@GaryFunk wrote:

This is way beyond ridiculous. 

I have reported this name changing to everything to FNB ATM to this forum early this year, 

Was given the top secret email to Google to report this, got the standard something will be done, you will just never know about it....ever response.

Cant they just ban the guide that changed the names?  Surely they can trace back who edited it?

Not rocket science,  if monkeys can press a "not applied" button surely they can check a server?

Level 8

Hello

It is unreasonable what happens to our refusal to participate, Add or Edit.
This prompts us to stop.

zr0669
Level 7
Level 7

https://www.tuvotacion.com/not-applied

of 12 people is already 11 negatives, and you?

Level 6
Level 6

There are 61 PAGES of people only on this thread upset about this problem.  I am also seeing NOT APPLIED when adding places since two or three days ago.  Not motivating.