ShaniDeshwal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Few Suggestions for LocalGuideConnect Website

Hi everyone,

I am from Meerut (UP, INDIA).  As I am visiting this website continuously, I find some suggestions for the website to make it more user-friendly and faster.

Here is a list:

1. Notification icon must have a pop-up box to get all notification without leaving the current page (Facebook).
  2. I am not able to give KUDOs sometime even I have 4G internet connectivity. And sometimes it reloads the same page to make it live.
  3. When we reply to a post, we must have a list of suggested tags. It will help us to add relevant tags to the post. I have seen useless tags in some posts/replies.
  4. We can find local guides from our country or according to our location. It will help us to get in touch with them and then we can easily host a meetup there. I also don't know who is a local guide from my area/city.
  5. Recently, I got a private message from someone. To reply the same message, I had to open 4 page to reach reply page. It is a very lengthy process. Please make a better user-friendly option to make it faster. So everyone can engage easily.
  6. As Google Maps fetches users location, it must fetch a location by writing a post or reply. There may be an option to enter a location manually.
Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India
5 comments
Level 9

Re: Few Suggestions for LocalGuideConnect Website

It's very disappointed to not get a reply from anyone.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @ShaniDeshwal,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm truly sorry if it's taken some time for you to get a response - but I'm glad you posted your suggested in the right board for awareness.

I'll be sure to forward your feedback internally, especially since you took the time to present your ideas here. No guarantee on implementation, but, we're always looking for feedback in order to improve the user experience here on Local Guides Connect.

Thanks for being awesome!

Level 9

Hi @ArielleM_

Good to see you in this article. Thanks for confirming that you have noticed these suggestions.

This website would be better and faster to make conversion easily after implementing these features.

Thanks again...

Level 8

You have written stark truth. 

Appreciable for gutts..

Level 9