FachryMyID's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Feedback for join Local Guides program

Hi,

After a while, I see on Maps it's very fully of spammer. This not stranger for me, because anyone can be Local Guides. Only upload one photo or give rating and review place will get point and level on Maps. Because their, Spam popping up  and can not be controlled. Like there are people who do not like something with place or store and change places on maps to small islands, or delete a store on the map because did not get service properly. And more worse is it all can be done with 1st level local guides. 

I have feedback for who's can join on Local Guides program. Why Google can not give register process to join Local Guides program? And if people much more upload photos or reviews, their can not edit place and don't give their level on maps contibutor page. If all people can be Local Guides automatically only give reviews or upload photo, that would be very dangerous for other local guides and that would be very dangerous for Local Guides and Google, and I think it only make Local Guides war with spammer, and can not contributed to making great Maps. I think this will be safe for Google or more Local Guides to contribute on Maps and minimalize spammer.

Please consider these suggestions.

Thanks

Muhammad Fachry | Local Guides since 2015
Bandung, Bandung City, West Java, Indonesia