HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Feedback To Remove Google Photos Integration Into Google Maps

I use this feature @HelloSamsonR mostly if I've forgotten to add the image when I was on the spot, but I agree it does lead to unintended duplication if you don't remember you added an image and you add it again.

Regards

Paul

Level 10

Exactly @PaulPavlinovich you got my point 👍

Connect Moderator

A really cool modification would be a warning - you've already added this photo to this place...

Level 7

@HelloSamsonR

Very nice I have been flagging a lot selfie. And might I add few to it like post upload workability of maps as well as SV app. Offline poi addition.

And others are covered by dear friends in another post

@NarenChandra

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Feedback-and-Feature-Requests/FR-List-of-feature-request-and-f...

And by @JosephDewey

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Feedback-and-Feature-Requests/My-very-long-list-of-feature-req...

Level 8

Hi @HelloSamsonR,

Maps will prompt us the add new photos from Google Photos for a long time.  Just the UI is new here - they allow us to trigger the adding action anytime now.

But the problem of causing duplicated photos to Maps, and irrelevant photos to Maps are the same.

Google already heard us.

Level 10

Thanks @Jnjoe will add this to the list, and yes this should be taken care of .

Level 10

I'll be glad if they do something fast about it since they've heard as you mentioned. Sometimes I'm scared to add those photos for fear adding duplicates 

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!