JeroenM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[Feedback] Official Video Still Promoting Google Drive Perk

Dear Local Guides Team,

This is my first post in Connect in 2018, so first of all, happy new year to you all! 

I just discovered that the official video encouraging people to join the program still advertises the Google Drive Promotion as a perk.

It happens at 1:08 into the video.

Cheers!

Jeroen

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: [Feedback] Official Video Still Promoting Google Drive Perk

Thanks for sharing this, @JeroenM. I've shared it with the team to see what we can do about it!

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Level 10

Unfortunately there's a lot of stale info on different sites / pages of (and connected to) the LG program, @JeroenM. I have been using Google Products for ages and have been an active contributor for more than a decade - and what we see today is that the development of technology - and with it, the pace of changes in adapting it - has sped up so much that information cannot cope with the changes. 

Certainly your "discovery" expired several months ago and it should have been gone by now.

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Thanks for sharing this, @JeroenM. I've shared it with the team to see what we can do about it!

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.