JeroenM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Feature Request: Review Photos Not In Main Photo Album

Dear Team,

I have come on multiple occasions across situations where it becomes apparent that Review Photos should NOT end up in the main photo album.

Let´s say, I am a regular customer of a laundry self-service. Every time I go there, the place is filthy. So I write a review and add some "evidence" to prove my point. The moment I submit my review, the photos show up inside the main photo album of the place. This seems UNFAIR. Particularly if the owner "cleans up his act" and my photos remain there.

If I were the owner of the business, I would want the photo removed, which brings me to the same "fear" expressed in this thread, where I look at how our accounts may end up in jeopardy caused by the way Maps works.

Taken out of the context of reviews, many photos may appear as spam or not relevant to the business.

So my feature request is simple, separate review photos from main photos and do NOT add photos submitted with a review in the overall photo section. Or provide us with a tick box, where we can control this from happening at the time we submit the photo.

Thanks! Jeroen

P.S. since I became aware of this, I personally now simply write in my review, I have photos to prove it and do no longer post such photos.