cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Feature Request: Please update the level in Google Street View app

@OSAMA, @HelloSamsonR@FaridTDF, @KarenVChin

@ErmesT, @iyudhi@TraciC

When I see my contributions in Google Street view application, it is showing the previous level. 

Screenshot_2017-06-14-11-19-49.png

So, I request the concerned Google Street View app officials to update the levels.

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
20 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 5
Solution

Re: Street view displaying diffrent local guide level then Google Map

Hello, everyone! 

You have been heard \o/

The new (awesome) Local Guides levels are now reflected in the Street View app. If you still don't see it properly, please wait a few more days and it should be there.

Thanks for your voices, patience and feedback 🙂

View solution in original post

Level 9

Re: Feature Request: Please update the level in Google Street View app

The update is still new and maybe need more time ... @FazeelUsmani

Level 10

@FazeelUsmani I really don't know too much about this, please @JeslynL can you help us out? And in addition just like what @OSAMA said. It is a gradual process, it would definitely update. 

Googler

@HelloSamsonR @FazeelUsmani @OSAMA @Yohanad works on the Street View team and can help you with this query. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

Google Street view app still showing old level

The Google Street View app is still showing my old Local Guide level. Is it going to change? or will remain same?

Level 10

Re: Google Street view app still showing old level

Do you at what points Level change ? If your points didn't cross the level it wouldn't update and if you already did then it will be update in 24-48 hours.

Level 8

Street view displaying diffrent local guide level then Google Map

Hey,

This is my first post so I'm a little nervous here goes.. I noticed since they rolled out the new Local Guide Levels, on Google Maps, it's showing I’m a Level 7 Local Guide. When the Street View App, under "Stats" is still displaying Local Guide Level 5

The street view app is displaying a lower local guide levelThe street view app is displaying a lower local guide level

Google Map is displaying a higher local guide level and twice as many Google Map approved photosGoogle Map is displaying a higher local guide level and twice as many Google Map approved photos

The street view app is displaying a lower local guide levelThe street view app is displaying a lower local guide level

So what's the deal! Have they not gotten around to updating the new Local Guide Levels on Street View... 

Level 10

Re: Street view displaying diffrent local guide level then Google Map

Hi @DCB3RD, you are right; I have just checked and my LG level is also (still) showing Level 5. Yes, it seems te SV App has not caught up with the changes yet. I guess they will update it soon.

Level 10

Re: Google Street view app still showing old level

Hi @ssomnathssaha, it seems you (and I) are not the only people noticed this. Have a look at this post. I guess Google needs to update the SV App to reflect the new system.

Level 8

Street view levels!

Please update them also, as showing level 5 only yet