JeroenM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[Feature Request] Need for Memos

Dear Team,

I have just been accused (in a friendly manner) of spreading outdated "instructions", a mistake easily made when the forum is full of miss information and even more so when Maps is evolving at the speed it does at the moment. The information I was quoting was from an authoritative source, about four months old.

The Mapping Your World forum produced about 500 posts this last four weeks, so changes in instructions could easily be missed.  In fact, I was told that I should have noticed the disappearance of previously given instructions. I try hard to keep up, but we do all have another life besides Local Guide Connect and surely we cannot be expected to read every post.

So my feature request based on this experience and my feedback earlier about clearly communicating desired behavior (ask @BruceDM) is to circulate MEMOs where the Team either corrects undesirable trends or informs us about procedure changes. Personally, it does not seem to fit the News board where you guys inform us about new features, etc. 

My point is, despite the fact that formal resources have improved substantially in recent months, there seems to be lacking communication. We are after all supposed to work with you and like to be informed. Thus this feature or similar solution would be very helpful, if not desperately desirable. 🙂

I thank you in anticipation.

With warm regards, JeroenM