FazeelUsmani's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Feature Request: Addition of a new category "Chat Bhandar" in India

Chat is a snack which is available on the roadside food carts in India. It includes pani puri, Cutlet, Dahi Vada, Dahi Papdi, Samosa Chat, Aloo Tikki and many more.

And I think lakhs of Indians will search for Chat Bhandar daily.

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Feature Request: Addition of a new category "Chat Bhandar" in India

Hi @FazeelUsmani. If you'd like to see categories beyond what @AmithES has shared, please also share Google Maps feedback directly in the app or on desktop

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 10

You can select Chaat Shop category :

Screenshot_20170623-135204_01.png

🙂

Level 10

@AmithES i never knew there is a category like this since i do not add these place because there is no knowledge  of the place being there the next day . 

still some places are there for years and may be we can add them .

@FazeelUsmani what do you say ?

Googler
Solution

Hi @FazeelUsmani. If you'd like to see categories beyond what @AmithES has shared, please also share Google Maps feedback directly in the app or on desktop

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

@AmithES Chaat Shop is a permanent shops which offers chaat.

I'm talking about Chat Bhandars like pani puri (gapchup) stalls, bread omlet stalls, cutlet stalls etc which are very helpful when chaat shops are closed.

Level 10

Yes @NarenChandra You're right. 

We can do one thing we have to add only those shops which are permanant like Gokul Chat.