IvanLondon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

[FR] kudos counter for each post

Hi guys,

Wouldn't it be great to see the number of kudos for each post in addition to the number of replies and number of views?

As then we can see the full summary of each post when we browse around and check out the posts which seem interesting to us.

Screenshot_2017-08-02-07-26-13.jpg

Ivan London 

6 comments
Level 7

Re: [FR] kudos counter for each post

@IvanLondon

I don't know which page in specific you are talking about but kudos are shown in each post. 

Level 7

Hi @Jnjoe sure, I mean the main page in each section of LG Connect. Here is an example of the main page of our 'Feedback and Features Requests' section:

IMG_7214.PNG

Level 7

@IvanLondon

Yes you are right. Screenshot_2017-08-20-07-23-24.png

@PaulPavlinovich

@Corrie

@YanniY

Please take look into this. 

Connect Moderator

Hi @Jnjoe @IvanLondon

Firstly Corrie is no longer part of the team of Googlers who work within the Local Guides so please do not tag her in things. Corrie is still a Local Guide but she's just one of us now :).

I'm not a fan of kudos, they're like a "like" on fb, a +1 on g+ or a heart on IG - essentially they're a very minor "cool I like that", but I'm sure one of the Googlers will have a look when they come back to work on Monday and take it into consideration.

There is no need to tag people into posts in Feedback and Feature Requests, the moderators (both non Google and Google) read them all.

Regards Paul

Level 7

@PaulPavlinovich Didn't know about @Corrie not being a Googler. Thank you for your reply and Thank you for your thought. 

Regards 

Amit 

Connect Moderator

Hi @Jnjoe she is still a Googler, she's working elsewhere in Google now.

Regards Paul