LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[FR] Multiple spam/user report

Hi Googlers,

i would like to ask you to forward my request to the best team: i think that, to fight spam, selected users could be allowed to have access to a page/form where they can report:

• several images belonging to the same place
  • several reviews from the same user
  • a whole user contribution profile
  • a place affected by spam (pictures/reviews/edit)
  • several wrong pictures for the same place

for a more expedite investigation on places and profiles.

These reports should not have been subject to captcha, as the users accessing are already verified and trusted.

This program could have a name itself, something like "Trusted Reporter" (just like Trusted Verifier) and could live in the same LG ecosystem or on a new program.

Thanks for reading my request.

Lucio

17 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [FR] Multiple spam/spam user report

@LucioV Thanks for this post !!

You know me also in trouble on fight against these spammer's

Its going very bad reputation for maps user.

One of my Favorite Fellow Community Moderator of Bangladesh he claimed that his 95-97 % edits direct rejected but He was RL .

Me also faced this problem !!

I agree with you about Trusted Reporter  !!

Level 7

Re: [FR] Multiple spam/user report

Hi @LucioV, great idea bro. Lets have this option in and report spamers out immediately 🌍

Level 8

@LucioV

That's a good Feature Request

Trusted Reporter

I am also agree.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Level 8

Actually spam/wrong pictures boost up because peoples follow the google maps tips when they made a pic NEAR a point of interest.

Trusted Reporter is a better solution, i lost my count about report to google wrong pics with poor results.

Over a TRUSTED REPORTER system i suggest you a simply message before uploading PIC, example: 

New pic of Statue Of Liberty with my family or my selfie face---->message appear---->

In this photo there seem to be people, sure that this is the point of interest in question? Try taking a new photo that does not have any personal content other than the subject.

Or New Picof another subgect near the main subject:

@Umashankar wrote:

@LucioV

That's a good Feature Request

Trusted Reporter

I am also agree.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

This photo does not seem to be the main subject (the current Google recognition algorithm should be sufficient to distinguish a flower from the statue of freedom)

Level 9

+1

Level 8

I think it's a great idea my dear @LucioV, thanks for sharing!!

Level 10

This is really necessary feature. This is so hard to report many spam or unrelated photos or reviews individually by selecting same reason and passing captcha times and times. This cause we only report some of such spams and most of them remain on the place.

@LucioV I just want to post this and found that you've already requested this feature.

Dear Googlers we really need this.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 10

Level 9

Ya @LucioV I think there should be quick solution process for these kind of post. 

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube