NarenChandra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[FR] Add a section "Number of places Contributed "

Hello Local Guides , 

I was just explaining a friend about the local guides program and how good it is , the first question he had was "How many places you have contributed to ?"

I said added 8500 photos,400 reviews,added 270 places and 170 edits .

But i was not having a idea of how many places in total i have contributed to.

So it would be great if there is a option that would say how many places we had contributed. 

Example if i have added 15 photos , 3 Photoshperes and 1 review to a place , number of places i contributed would be 'one'. if i add 10 photos and a review of some other place number of places contributed to would be 'two'.

so it would be great if maps contributions page show "To how many places my contributions range is " or " how many places i have contributed using maps "

That would help contributors know the number aswell it gives a good feeling knowing you had a impact on that places .

Here is a image of my idea .Number of places contributions range .Number of places contributions range .

22 comments
Level 10

Re: [FR] Add a section "Number of places Contributed "

Level 10

Level 10

Hi @NarenChandra this is nice, although only informative.

Reminds me some similar stats we had on Map Maker.

Level 8

Hi @NarenChandra,

In our Contribution Details, there is a breakdown for Places Added.  Please check it out.

Level 10

Yes @LucioV this is just informative but gives a good feeling , i would say similar to view count .

Level 10

Hello @YK1001 yes there is a option to see how many places added , but i want to see how many places i have contributed to , not just the places added but the places i had contribution in atleast one or more forms like adding a picture,review,edits 

Hope you understood .

Connect Moderator

I think you are a volcano of ideas @NarenChandra.

I definetly like it. It will give a good feeling for everyone that is contributing.

Thanks for this suggestion, we need a lot of ideas like this one. Maps is improving day by day following ideas like this one

Ermes

Level 8

Sorry for mis-read your message, @NarenChandra

That is really nice idea.  I will love to see that as well.

Level 10

Like every morning i wake up and see my view count , this contribution count would be good to see .

Thanks @ErmesT . 

@ErmesT wrote:

I think you are a volcano of ideas @NarenChandra.

I definetly like it. It will give a good feeling for everyone that is contributing.

Thanks for this suggestion, we need a lot of ideas like this one. Maps is improving day by day following ideas like this one

Ermes