Giggo_Galac's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Existing Place is not Displayed on Google Maps Even After Maximum Zoom

I have added a business to Google Maps and it has been approved the same day.

It shows up only via search bar, but without doing the search, the map is empty and has no marker.

The actual map shows dozens of establishments just beside the place I added (even though they're not really popular at all), but it still does not show my business even after zooming in to the maximum.

Question:

Is there a way for Google Maps to "perceive" my business as relevant, and in turn, displays it like the other places? Like for example, searching the business name many times daily using different accounts, etc.?

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Existing Place is not Displayed on Google Maps Even After Maximum Zoom

Hi @Giggo_Galac
Welcome to Google connect and maps.
This is the world local guide family.

To understand your issue and be able to solve it please follow this link  https://support.google.com/business/answer/145585?hl=en&ref_topic=4854129
Before starting this passionate adventure, I advise you to read the 5 core values of connect  Introduce yourself to the community Here
for a good understanding of the program read this Link for maps and    Using local guide connect   to get an easy way to understand connect.
See you 

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hi @Giggo_Galac
Welcome to Google connect and maps.
This is the world local guide family.

To understand your issue and be able to solve it please follow this link  https://support.google.com/business/answer/145585?hl=en&ref_topic=4854129
Before starting this passionate adventure, I advise you to read the 5 core values of connect  Introduce yourself to the community Here
for a good understanding of the program read this Link for maps and    Using local guide connect   to get an easy way to understand connect.
See you 

Level 8

@Giggo_Galac

if you add it recently ,it will take time to display on google map  

mohamed talaat Ahmed