lpiazzi50's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: Ex panoramio pics : black screen , no view count and don’t give points.

Level 6

@micksul

did you connect the panoramio account with your google+ account before 4 november 2016?

thanks

Level 3

@lpiazzi50 yes I made sure to link the accounts before closure.

It looks like mantmy if us are having the same issue.

All my photos are black in Google maps with 0 views.

Level 6

In my opinion the issue is widespread and concern all the users that, having linked their Panoramio profile with a Google account, accepted the transfer of panoramio pics to google maps.

For now, as @JeslynL wrote, we have to wait for the team analysis and actions.

Former Google Contributor

@lpiazzi50, @HikingMike, @micksul Hi everyone, I have a quick update from the Panoramio team. This is an issue that the folks are working very hard on and they wish to let you know that it may take up to a few weeks. We appreciate your patience on this matter and I will keep you posted. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 5

Thank you for the update!

Level 3

Thanks a lot for following up.

Will monitor for updates.

Level 6

Dear @JeslynL

Thank you for the update about the management of this issue. I greatly appreciated you commitment and effectiveness.

I add below some links, found in the google forums in which other users report the problem of the black screen.

(reported by @micksul, thanks)

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/maps/oDgaPDewxPk

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/panoramio-questions-support/dw3UYp1lQdY%5B1-25%5D

Reading the various posts and trying not to be conditioned by emotion or inaccuracies, it is possible to understand that the problem of the black screen also happens to other users.

Finally I would also like to add the name of @GuenterRwho wrote the third post of this thread to inform him of the state of the art.

Regards.

Level 6

Hola a todos:

Quiero sumarme al mismo problema que se está planteando aquí, me ocurre exactamente igual, pantalla en negro al abrir desde un ordenador, no siendo asi con mi Android, pero están todas mis imágenes expanoramio en 0 visitas, percatándose además que no aparecen en Earth como antiguamente ocurría.

Quisiera se pudiera solucionar. 

Saludos.

Level 6

Gracias @Cafés915

Como ha escribido @JeslynL 5 post antes, todos estamos esperando que termina el trabajo del Panoramio team.