Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Error on Maps

Email from Google Local GuideEmail from Google Local Guide

Place(Business) I visited recentlyPlace(Business) I visited recently

Hello Local Guide Team,

Recently i received mail from Local Guide Team (PFA) regarding helping Local Visitors during Demonatitaion Period by adding Places accepting Card Payment or Wallet Payment or NFC Payment.

Today I visited few shop & ask them about Payment options which they accept other than cash & received their feedback for the same,but when i tried to add that feedback as described in the mail then i wasn't able to add thos information to the local business as i was not getting the same option to edit the additional information (PFA). Kindly Help to resolve this so that i can further help to Local Visitors & Business.

Thank You!

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Error on Maps

Hi @vivekvajmera. This function is available for the "cafe", "restaurant", and "store" categories, and on Android and Chrome mobile only. The category for Ambika Sweets & Farsan is "Namkeem Shop", and therefore you were unable to add the mode of payment for this business. 

However, feel free to continue to add in the mode of payment available for businesses in India. It'll be of so much help to the community! 🙂 Check out this post for more information on how you can contribute during demonetization. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.