LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Error in Notification Feed

Ciao Guys, got same problem ... Thanks to Lucio for shared the error.

Level 9

Are you still facing the same problem @Emanuele_Scola. If yes do share some details like OS, Browser.

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 9

My version of Google Chrome is Versione 57.0.2987.133 (64-bit)
Level 10

Level 10

Googler

Thanks, all! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

Local Guides Connect - Notificatin Feed error 20170418 15:51

Same for:  Linux Dekstop & Android Mobile
Browser: Chromium x86  Version 57.0.2987.133 Fedora Project on Fedora 26 x86
Browser: Latest Chrome on Android 7.1.1, Nexus 6

已發生意外錯誤。
  • 您的請求失敗。請連絡您的系統管理員並提供收到錯誤的日期、時間及此異常 ID:3F508210。

按一下瀏覽器的「返回」按鈕繼續。

Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guides Connect - Notificatin Feed error 20170418 15:51

Hi @YK1001, thanks for the details. I believe it's the same problem raised in this discussion thread and it looks like it's happening again. It's not impacting me but I am aware that this problem is being investigated at the moment. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

Hi @JeslynL,

Thank you very much!

Yes.  I remember that instance is fixed, so I create a new one for this re-occurance.

Do you think I should post at the original thread or open a new one for situations like this?

Former Google Contributor

No problem to post on the original discussion thread, @YK1001. Of course, don't hesitate to tag any one of us if you feel that we may miss your post! 🙂 It's fantastic that you included details like date/time of the reoccurrence and the device/browser you are on - they are very useful information to help us look into things. For now I'll merge it into the other thread

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.