Did you mean: 
Level 10

Error in user page / error on notification feed page

26 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Error in user page

Hi @LucioV. This is impacting me, too, but does not appear to impact everyone. We're looking into this and will update this thread once we know more. In the meantime, would you kindly let us know which device, browser and OS you are using? Thank you. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Googler
Solution

Hi @LucioV. This is impacting me, too, but does not appear to impact everyone. We're looking into this and will update this thread once we know more. In the meantime, would you kindly let us know which device, browser and OS you are using? Thank you. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

Hi @TraciC @LucioV I am also facing the same problem

System Info: Opera 43.0, Windows 10

Screenshot (259).png

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 10

Level 8

Re: Error in Notification Feed

Hi @iDepp,

Thank you for reporting this.  I can confirm I am having the same issue at the moment.

Cc: @TraciC

Level 10

@YK1001

i have faced this issue before 15-20 minutes.

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 9

I think it's solved now..

Googler

@LucioV @iDepp @MadanKPradhan @YK1001 I believe the issue has been resolved as it's working for me. Is it working for you all now? If not and you haven't already shared the details, please share your device, browser and browser details. Thank you. 

Level 9

It's working fine @TraciC

Level 8

Hi @TraciC,

It is working for me now.