RonneBD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Error - enter a valid address

Error:enter a valid address 

Recently I can't add any place for given problem.Screenshot_2018-06-07-20-23-58-985_com.google.android.apps.maps.png

Is there any solution? 

Dhaka, Bangladesh
10 comments
Level 9

Re: Error - enter a valid address

Level 10

Hi @RonneBD

Please read this post of the moderator @Flash and let me know if it's helpful.

The addresses Google is seeking are the actual physical address; not a description of the place.  "Mobile Filling Station Samonda" is another business, not an address.

In addition, descriptors such as "Shop", "Unit", "Apartment", etc. a not permitted.

What Google seeks is a street number and street name, such as "123 Main Street".  If there is a shop number it would then be added as a number only at the beginning, such as "9 123 Main Street".

If you area does not use street numbers or street names then they can be left out of the address, but you cannot then substitute a description.

See you around

Level 10

Hi @RonneBD

Follow the instructions from @Venance, I just wanted to add here few things ,

Drop the map pin on exact point

1st ,write the house or suite or office number

2nd Street number

3rd postal address

Hope this helps

Level 9

Hi @RonneBD,

There might be another one courier facility but I've found the below one on same road. 

Sundarban Courier Service
Sahid Baki Road, Dhaka, Bangladesh
+880 1980-063512

https://goo.gl/maps/tR4DaijSJp12

I just tried adding a new POI on same road and it's working fine( just tried, I didn't created any POI). 

Keep us updated. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

@Venance we are nabgladeshi contributor face same problem . there culture and addressing structure are totally different from US , Canada. last 2-3 week ago i post about this . but no replay . and there nothing mobile srvice . if mobile we can't add there .

thanks @RonneBD tag me

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

Dear @Venance in Bangladesh address system is not like first world country. Here a new office started opposite of old courier office with same name. Old one is only for small documents or parcel and new one support huge delivery with conditions.

Thanks @MahabubMunna for understanding and old problem still remains to add house (non business )

Level 9

@RonneBD when this happens to me i move the pin little pet and its work , maybe this will work with you :))

Level 9

Thanks @OSAMA for your mighty suggestion.

Level 9

hehehe does it work with you ?? @RonneBD !!!