Haseeb's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Error @ Local Guides Home Page

Hello Team !

Update as of 19-06-2018 The problem has been resolved & the missing links has been successfully up & running. Thanks @Atsukot & @GeorgesHR for your help.

At Local Guides Home Page, some of the links at the most bottom part is not functioning, such as 'tips for local guides' & 'program rules' whenever we click it shows an 404 error. Luckily the option to send feedback seems working fine at my end. I manage to send a feedback of same message. Posting & tagging @LuisRG for reference. Please have a look at attached screen shots.Screenshot of errorScreenshot of error

Anyone else facing this issue, feel free to give your feedback at the comment section below.

Best Regards

Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
14 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Error @ Local Guides Home Page

Hello @Haseeb, thank you for flagging! Our team has fixed the problem, so can you please check and let us know if everything is ok now? Thank you!

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hi @Haseeb

I faced to the same issue but free checking I realized that I left open a window yesterday and I refreshed it and everything is ok.

Please be sure that you didn't forgot to close a window on this section.

See you around

Level 9

Yes @Venance, I assure you that checking it again on my end, problem still exists.

Thank you for your time 🙂

Connect Moderator

Thank you for highlighting this issue, @Haseeb. As the mentioned links are language depending, maybe different user can see a different situation. In my case, with the settings in Italian language, I have two broken links. I will escalate this issue, even if we will not have a reply until Monday.

This kind of situation are normally happening when there is an update of some content, so maybe we will have new tips soon

Ermes

Level 9

You are most welcome Sir @ErmesT

And, yes it might be a language issue But, in my case I've all set to the default language which is English.

Anyway, thanks for your time & valuable feedback 🙂

Best Regards

Connect Moderator

You are welcome @Haseeb

Already reported

Are you testing a new photo in your profile? 🙂

Ermes

Level 9

Good catch sir @ErmesT

Yes, I'm changing my profile photo on every social channel 😎

Connect Moderator

Level 7

@Haseeb bro I just checked it and facing the same problem 404 error.

SAM
Level 9

Thanks for your update @Sami-ur-rahman bhai. I appreciate your valuable time & feedback.

I'm glad that you liked it @ErmesT & guess what it was taken by another great fellow local guide @StephenAbraham during our meetup 🙂