Goran_Beg's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Error 400 - Google Business

Hi!

Since a couple of days ago, I have a problem when I try to open photos through the Google Browser on business cards of local businesses through Android tablets (Error 400 - Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request) or opens a page for filing a removal request. I tried with other search engines ( browsers ) and it's all the same.  Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 T710 but my friend has LENOVO and the same issue.  Does anyone know what is happening and what is the cause of this problem ?   I tried crashing cache, data, hard reset, various malware programs and I was not able to solve this.

VIDEO : 

Thanks in advance !

Goran Beg | Studio 360
Google Trusted Photographer
Serbia
16 comments
Level 9

Re: Error 400 - Google Business

@Goran_Beg- thank you for the video. Please answer few questions. 

1. Have you tried in map app? 
  2. In chrome? 
  3. Google app version?

Keep us posted 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

Through the Google map it works but still does not work over all the others you mentioned ( Google app, Chrome )... 😞
It's very frustrated, since I'm Google Trusted Photographer and I use the tablet for presentations Google Business View product.

I tryed 'hard reset' tablet, but problem is still there.

Goran Beg | Studio 360
Level 8

Any help? 😞

Goran Beg | Studio 360
Former Google Contributor

Hello @Goran_Beg,

I am not able to reproduce what you showed on the video.

flow hause novi sad.jpg

I would suggest that this issue is related to your local environment, such as internet connection or the particular device you are using.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Hi. I heard from three people that they have same problem. And all of us are from Balkan (Serbia, Croatia).

I tried 3 different network. Home network, one another network from my friend and 3G network.

Problem it's still there. 😞 

It's not problem with tablet, i'm sure because other users have this problem too.
And this problem only with tablet. I have on the same home IP,  PC desktop and there work good.

On the phone it's also good. Just from tablet. 😞 But like i mention three users have same problem too in last month.

Goran Beg | Studio 360

Hey @Goran_Beg,

Please let me know if you experience the same issue with all places that you are trying to see the photos of or only this particular place.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

I tried others Wi-Fi (visit few my friends and login on their home Wi-Fi)
Same problem...

Strange thing is that one my client with Google Business View (360 view) have same problem on Lenovo tablet.

Also, some guy on this forum send me private message that is same problem in Croatia.
That's why I realized that it was not a problem in my Samsung tablet.

Goran Beg | Studio 360

Hey @Goran_Beg,

Let me investigate and I will get back to you.

Best regards,

Georges

Level 8

Thank you very much! 🙂 I'm waiting for your response. 

Goran Beg | Studio 360