In review tab reflecting single photoIn review tab reflecting single photo

Why is it so?Why is it so?

Why such things happen?

Mattu Dadu, Haryana, India
4 comments
Level 10

Re: Entire lot of photos doesn't get reflected in reviews

Hi @PansiaSahab

I understand your issue that your Uploaded photos on Google Maps are not reflecting in your review.

let me know when you're writing review at that time you're attach the photos in review or upload separate?

i think when we're attach Photos when we're adding review, that time photos reflected with review!   

Hope this helps you.

Thank You

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 10

First of all thanks for replying.

I normally capture photos with smartphone camera 📷.

& I write reviews normally reaching home & attach photos. 

Location of capturing photos & Location of writing photos are different, But I always make sure that photos get GPS tags while getting captured (By keeping GPS on). If Google requires to verify the authenticity of the photos by verifying GPS Tag of photos.

& How I upload the photos to maps that First I add photos to desired location and then rate & write the review about that.

And so many times this issue happens...

So what I do that I capture 3pics of location &  out of these only 1-2 photos get reflected in reviews.

Even I have tried to attach same photos to the same review, but nothing gets improved

That's the whole story.

Connect Moderator

Ho @PansiaSahab, have you checked the place in "anonymous mode" (without being logged in to your Google Maps account) to see if all your photos are publicly visible?

Personally, I would not add four photos showing the same subject, only with a few degrees of variation, because this kind of contribution do not give any more information in Google Maps. So I will not be surprised if some of the photos that you shared has been flagged as private

Ermes

Level 10

First of all thanks for replying.

As you mentioned I had checked anonymously, maps photos column shows 4+ photos, but whenever I open tab it only reflects single photo. Even I had tried with the different smartphone & its different Google account, No improvement.

Now about the 4 photos, these were taken at different angle. As in these four photos, Entry Gate of School was captured with 15-20° angle b/w each photos from 35-40 feet distance. 

But the end result is that only 1-2 photos get reflected, but in this case only 1 photo was reflected.

Thats the story now!.