Yaska1993's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Edits of address not applied

Hi Friends 

I have made an edit to my business location as it has changed. It has been more than a month, the edit is not yet live. What to do 

Arjunaa Academy for Achievers, 4th Cross Road, Banashankari 3rd Stage, Banashankari, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Edits of address not applied

Hello @Yaska1993, did you already claim your business on Google maps? Because that will give you much more control over the data via Google My Business (compared to what you can do as local guide).

By the way: if a suggested edit is pending, this can indeed take several months before any action is taken.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hello @Yaska1993, did you already claim your business on Google maps? Because that will give you much more control over the data via Google My Business (compared to what you can do as local guide).

By the way: if a suggested edit is pending, this can indeed take several months before any action is taken.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Connect Moderator

Hi @Yaska1993 this forum is for Local Guides. @JanVanHaver advice is correct and I will mark it as the solution. Business owners need to make all their edits via https://business.google.com/ editing your own business as a Local Guide is unlikely to be successful.

Regards Paul