mo7mdadil's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Editing roads in Sudan

Hello,

There are many roads in Sudan that are not exist or missing or closed and I can't report that or send feedback about it.

This is my feedback menu only show two options.

Capture.PNG

Sudan
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Editing roads in Sudan

Hi @mo7mdadil, Thank you for your posting.

@mo7mdadil wrote:

Hello,

There are many roads in Sudan that are not exist or missing or closed and I can't report that or send feedback about it.

Capture.PNG

Road adding and editing feature currently not available in many countries. May be it also not available in your country. That's why, there are only two option I'm your feedback menu.

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

Hi @mo7mdadil, Thank you for your posting.

@mo7mdadil wrote:

Hello,

Capture.PNG

Road adding and editing feature currently not available in many countries. May be it also not available in your country. That's why, there are only two option I'm your feedback menu.

Level 9

Hi @mo7mdadil,

@Naiem is correct this feature is not available in that area only. I can see it is available in various corner of Sudan. It takes more than 20 minutes to locate bahri water plant in map but found.

Wait for few months everything will be alright.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Former Google Contributor

Hello @mo7mdadil,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

@deepakjhic@Naiem are correct, some features are not available everywhere. 

For future reference, please post such questions on the Google Maps & Earth Help Forum where the Google Maps experts are going to provide you with more information and more definitive answers.

Best regards,

Georges 

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators