JacquelineB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: E-Mail-Settings

Hello @ChiaraMariaC,

That is true, everyone deserves these emails and everyone gets them. Just not every time at the same time.

I myself receive these emails rarely on my personal account as well. The last one I received was early September.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Hi,

@GeorgesHR

@ChiaraMariaC

@ErmesT

i have the problem too!

And i cried a lot because of this problem!! 😢

All my 4 settings are always activated!

And when i read now, that some Local Guides purposely do not get some emails, while others allways get them, it really hurts me!! 😟

Is my work worth less, than the work of other Local Guides?

I put so much effort and time in it, i only write detailed and long reviews and i pay attention on 

the quality of my photos.

And so much more.

So much more.

And i do it despite a serious illness!

And now i understand this discussion as if i am a worthless Local Guide, because i have also never recieved these monthly emails and it may be intentional, that i do not get it! 😲

So hurtful! 😭

Why???

It is unfair.

This emails are valuations!

Every regular working Local Guide deserves it!

I love being a Local Guide!

And i love Google!!

I never though, that it once hurts, being a Local Guide! 😢

I hope, i got it it wrong!

Since i speak German, i also work with translators.

It may be, that with me some things are translated incorrectly by the translator.

I hope so.

But if it is, as i understand it now, it is very, very painful! 😔

Warm greetings,

Jacky

Level 8

Hi,

@GeorgesHR,

now i see, that the translator translates it totally incorrect, when i read your answer for the first time in english.

That helps me a little.

Sorry for my emotional writing, but that's how it was translated for me.

And i'm really been suffering from the lack of emails for a long time.

Even the weekly emails always come after some time no more, while others always get them.

I have always thought, that it is against me personally and that's exactly, what the translator translated.

I was shocked!

But if i read your answer in english now, it is not as it has been translated for me and then it is easier to bear the problem with the emails.

I hoped so much, that i understood it wrong and it is like that.

I want to apologize again for my emotional writing, but that were all the tears, that have been breaking out for months!

Warm greetings,

Jacky

Former Google Contributor

Hi @JacquelineB,

No worries, we all have our bad days.

I am certain you will receive these emails again soon.

By the way, here is something to cheer you up - Cat Cafe MoCHA in Tokyo. Its one of these nice Cat Cafe`s where you can have a drink and enjoy the company of lots of cats.

I hope you are a cat lover.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators