JacquelineB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: E-Mail-Settings

Thank you @JacquelineB

this is something that fortunately i am not experiencing, and just yesterday I have received 10 email from Google Maps about the approved edits that I did.

Is your Google Maps App updated too?

I was going to tell you the same procedure that Ata gave to you, but I see that you already tried it. Let me tag a Google moderater for you @GeorgesHR, for checking your setting in the background.

Today is Sunday, so we will probably have a first feedback tomorrow.

Stay tuned

Ermes

Level 1

go to google help support . there you will find several topics. Or you can contact google help by mail.

Level 8

@ErmesT

Thank you for your answer and thank you for forwarding to GeorgesHR. I always make sure to update ALL apps and the OS immediately - as soon as an update is available. My Google Maps app is version 9.82.2. If by me an app is not up to date, it is not up to me, but on the PlayStore. And besides, I'm even a Trusted Tester. The e-mails to the testers, I get quite normal. E-mails for my edits I receive like you, as normal. Only the regular emails for my contributions, which are to come every week, stay away for 2 weeks. I do not understand that! I'm very upset, I have a serious chronic illness and that's very exciting for me because I can not change and explain it. It's just the emails about the contributions that fail to come! ALL the other emails are coming!
I also receive the emails now from LGC from our correspondence! I'm desperate!

Warm greetings,

Jacky

Connect Moderator

Dear @JacquelineB,

I have this situation in fact from time to time  in the last years, but if they do not come from time to time I take it easy...

Have patience, in most situation it is a good solution 😉

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 8

@TorM

Thank you for your answer!

The most exciting thing for me, is when only i have this problem, because i think, what is out of order with me?

It helps a lot, to hear, that also others are affected, so i can take it much easier! 

Warmest greetings,

Jacky

Level 9

Good evening @JacquelineB@ErmesT and Googlers, 

I only don't receive one kind of Google Local Guides-E-Mails the: ,,Your month Updates or highlights". 😔 I never received one of these E-Mails. All my E-Mail-settings are on.

I receive all the other Google Maps-E-Mails and the E-Mails about my contributions, this is working well. All the E-Mail-settings are on.All the E-Mail-settings are on.

This kind of E-Mails I never receive. This is a example from June 2018.This kind of E-Mails I never receive. This is a example from June 2018.

Chiara Maria Cervetta

Facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Connect Moderator

Thank you for the feedback @ChiaraMariaC

Let me tag a Googler, @GeorgesHR, for checking your profile.

Colgo l'occasione per darti il benvenuto in Local Guides Connect

Level 9

Thank you very much @ErmesT! 😊

I wish you a nice Sunday! 😀

Chiara Maria Cervetta

Former Google Contributor

Hey @ChiaraMariaC,

From time to time, certain Local Guides will not receive certain emails.

To be sure you receive emails intended for you, you may verify your email settings by visiting g.co/localguides.

Summarizing the above, sometimes you will receive them, sometimes you will not.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

Hi @GeorgesHR, thank you for your answer.

I already described here, that I activated all my e-mail-settings.

I received this e-mail not once in my life as a Google Local Guide. 😢

I think that all active Google Local Guides deserves such an E-Mail as a recognition from Google! 😰 

Screenshot_20181112-190839.png

@JacquelineB, @ErmesT

Chiara Maria Cervetta