deepakjhic's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[********] Difference between Help>Send Feedback and Send feedback> Your opinion Option.

Hi,

I 've been on this thread with our connect moderator #Flash and a local guide #JeroenM to discuss about the options available in map app for feedback. I'm bit confused about the use of both options. Since both option have same procedure and took same time to be solved. I just want to know is Help>send feedback option now useless? There is a small difference between both available options which is shown in the video link mention below. In Send feedback> your opinion there is no extra space comes up like help>send feedback. I'm not saying it is in avery case, sometimes it disappears. Before few months ago I've started a thread about extra space problem but we got new option for feedback now. We've two available feedback options in map app right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TH-b7HWoEQ

Is there any other difference I'm missing between both options?

Thank you.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
New Delhi, Delhi, India
2 comments
Level 8

Re: [********] Difference between Help>Send Feedback and Send feedback> Your opinion Option.

Hi @deepakjhic,

From my personal experience, they are just two different ways to invoke the same what was called "Send Feedback->Other Feedback" before.

May be in future, they will further separate the usage, but as of now, they are the same to me.

Level 9

Re: [********] Difference between Help>Send Feedback and Send feedback> Your opinion Option.

@YK1001 wrote:

Hi @deepakjhic,

From my personal experience, they are just two different ways to invoke the same what was called "Send Feedback->Other Feedback" before.

May be in future, they will further separate the usage, but as of now, they are the same to me.

Yes @YK1001,

Both options are same. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.