iDepp's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Did't find Text Size and Colour option

Hi,

I do't know today morning when i create post on connect, did't find text size and colour option. it's missing!

please refer below picture.Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 12.06.18 PM.png

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
India
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Did't find Text Size and Colour option

Hi @iDepp,

Thanks for reaching out!

I'm unable to replicate this issue. Would you please check again if the Font and Size options have reappeared or not?

Thank you in advanced,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@iDepp It is working normally for me. 🙂

Level 10

Hi @KlaudiyaG @AnuradhaP now it'e working fine.

thank you 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+

I'm glad, @iDepp, to hear that everything works fine now. 🙂 It was probably a momentarily bug.

Feel free to tag me if the issue reoccurs.

See you soon,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

As an FYI, I removed the solution from my last post as it was not actually a solution to your problem. This will help reduce clutter and avoid confusion for other Local Guides that are looking for solutions via Connect. 🙂

Thank you for the understanding @iDepp!

Klaudiya

Level 9

Hi @KlaudiyaG and @iDepp, I think this problem has already been discussed in this thread, shared by @YK1001.

P. S. @googlemoderators: thanks a lot for fixing link addition part.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.