Ganeshsubedi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Deleting photos from G photo deletes photo from G Map.

Why my all photos was deleted  I have uploaded more then 1000 photo ..

😫😫 

All photo has been deleted by Google map why ?? 

My my point is also dicrease ..😫😫 

I am very sad all photos was deleted. 

9 comments
Level 10

Re: Deleting photos from G photo deletes photo from G Map.

@Ganeshsubedi First thing you need to try to do is to recover the deleted photos, refer to this link

https://support.google.com/photos/answer/6128867?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en

If you had shared the photos from Google Photos to Maps, this is how the link behaves. Usually in my case, I would just upload direct to Google Maps, instead of "uploading or sharing" from Google Photos to Maps. There are pros and cons for each method. If you are still going to maintain the previous method of what you were doing, then you cannot delete it from your Google Photos album.

Let us know how your recovery progress..

Level 7

my photos have been deleted from a POI

Screenshot_20180119-154155.png

Level 7

My photo deleted by Google map

Can you answer this what happened with my all photos of Google map .. how can I get master photographer without one photos ...

No  it's impossible

But my all photos of Google map I uploaded has been deleted  I didn't delete ... I know Google map delete ..

Give me answer ..

Why you remove my photo of Google mapScreenshot_20180119-154155.png

ðŸ‘†ðŸ‘†ðŸ‘†ðŸ˜ŸðŸ˜ŸðŸ˜ŸðŸ˜–😖

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Ganeshsubedi,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We are currently investigating the issue. Please note that this may take some time.

I'll contact you privately when I have an answer.

Thank you in advance for your comprehension!

P.S.: Just so you know I moved your topic in Feedback and Feature Requests board. I think that it fits better in here.

Cordially,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi again @Ganeshsubedi,

I would like to comment here before we investigate further. Based on the subject line to your post, it sounds like you deleted the photos yourself: "Deleting photos from G photo deletes photo from G Map"

Deleting photos from Google Photos, that are also contributions on Google Maps, will automatically remove those contributions from Google Maps and also the points received.  I'd like to be clear that you did not remove the photos yourself before we investigate further. Thanks!

Just so you know, I moved your posts in here since they share the same topic.

Talk to you soon,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

One big problem

• my photos are not deleted by me but they are already in my get.google.com/albumarchive . It seems another problem with my account . please give me back my photos and points Screenshot_20180120-132455.png

Level 7

You should say my photos are not deleted by me but they are already in my get.google.com/albumarchive/ . It seems another problem with my account . please give me back my photos and points .. @Jyslyne @

Level 7

You should say my photos are not deleted by me but they are already in my get.google.com/albumarchive/ . It seems another problem with my account . please give me back my photos and points .. @Jyslyne 

Connect Moderator

Very sad to hear this again @Ganeshsubedi. I thought this problem solved. 

You informed me that you have no any photos on your drive trash and your album Archive show all photos there I think this will be another issue with account. If you didn't break any policy I think really a big bad happen with you. In this case you should tag again our Moderators to recheck your account to solve this problem.. @TraciC @KlaudiyaG @JeslynL take a look here plz.