OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: When the new 10 000 KUDO Badge will release !??

OH! I didn't realize FEEDBACK was about this forum.

I thought it had to do with reviews (or something else).

Is there any hope that my feedback - posted on a variety of lists (often tagged "etiquette" ) will be seen by the "right" people?

Connect Moderator

New achievement - 10K Received Kudos (Likes) Badge on Connect forum.

I have received my 10k Received Kudos badge few days ago.So i want to give an warm thank to my all Local Guides Friends who are always encourage me. 

10k Received kudos...10k Received kudos...My friends you all are my heart and all of your kudos are my heartbeat. I am so proud of you all. 

Keep inspiring and helping others with Local Guides community. 

Received kudos from Local Guides ....Received kudos from Local Guides ....

@OSAMA @LucioV @DavidTito @Kamalhasnainee @MahmudPolash @SalmaanN @SanyaOdare @ErmesT @MdEmranulHoque @AnuradhaP Especial thanks you all for your every kudos and support.

Keep supporting ...!

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 10

Re: New achievement - 10K Received Kudos (Likes) Badge on Connect forum.

Level 10

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉 brother @ShafiulB for achieve 10k received kudos badge and thanks for tagging me.

Level 8

Former Google Contributor

Congratulations, @ShafiulB! How much time did it take you to get there?

You post is getting merged with DID YOU LIKE TO SEE NEW KUDOS BADGES 10K,25K 50K & 100K. That you could discuss your achievment with other recognized contributors.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @ShafiulB.

This is a great achievement and which you truly deserve it. Thanks for being a passionate Local Guide. Happy Local Guiding! 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Wow, @ShafiulB I am liking you very much this should bring your stats from  257 to 258 likes and 10000 likes badge to 10001 congratulations bro.

Level 4

Re: When the new 10 000 KUDO Badge will release !??

Good jobs bro