cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Contact With Google Moderators

Hi @MariaBi
A few days ago I figured out that all my photo and review's points gone 😞
I should mention that all photos and reviews were related and real.

I have wrote some questions on google connect forum but unfotunately I did not get any solution.

My 1750 photos and more than 750 reviews uploaded during last two years which deleted from google map but some of them have linked on other websites because they are related and real. These photos and reviews are result of travel to 10 countries and many years ecotourism in Iran. Some of these photos were taken by my employers and I have paid them.

I think I have reported as an spammer but this is not fair that all my photos removed because of a few photos which may they are not in good quality.

Please let me know how can I connect to google maps' managers to explain my problem and ask them to solve it.

Thanks,
Maziar

Maziar.
Iran
1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Contact With Google Moderators

@MaziarR, contributions may be removed if they are in violation of our policies (Maps User Contributed Content PolicyCommunity Policy). Please review Prohibited and Restricted Content for more information on what contributions are accepted and which will not be. 

Some of these photos were taken by my employers and I have paid them.
Please note that contributions must always be based on real experiences and information. As noted in Maps User Contributed Content Policy, deliberately fake content, copied or stolen photos (including those taken off other web sources) are all in violation of our policy. We are unable to share further on this matter and recommend reviewing the policies shared above. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Contact With Google Moderators

@MaziarR, contributions may be removed if they are in violation of our policies (Maps User Contributed Content PolicyCommunity Policy). Please review Prohibited and Restricted Content for more information on what contributions are accepted and which will not be. 

Some of these photos were taken by my employers and I have paid them.
Please note that contributions must always be based on real experiences and information. As noted in Maps User Contributed Content Policy, deliberately fake content, copied or stolen photos (including those taken off other web sources) are all in violation of our policy. We are unable to share further on this matter and recommend reviewing the policies shared above. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.