MrLabule's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Constrictions in continuous mapping!

I received a mail few minutes ago of views my reviews are getting and how it's helping others to guide them in some of the things to expect shared from experiences of previous visitors. However, I've not been able to review over 500 places I've been to or even add over 2,000 photos I  have stored in my gallery.

This is due to the map application that keeps shutting down on a frequent basis. 

I have tried several means of rectifying this as fellow local guides I'm very close to advised. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app but still didn't still solve the problem. I sent several feedbacks. I downgraded the app but it just went to the a very old fashioned one, used for a while but because the updates won't help figure out how to help map successfully with the new features available, I had to update the again. I even left the beta version of it as I thought it was the problem.

For over 4 weeks now, this has been my major hindrance in acting as a passionate local guide. 

Please help!

Help tag those who can help with this as this keeps reoccurring 👇 

ScreenshotScreenshot

@U-royFelixA @HelloSamsonR @SanyaOdare @Sagir

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Abuja, Nigeria
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Constrictions in continuous mapping!

This is serious. please check this issue. @GeorgesHR @KarenVChin @ErmesT @Corrie

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

Re: Constrictions in continuous mapping!

Thanks for tagging us @Sagir, sorry to read about this @MrLabule. I am tagging @Flash, our resident Connect Moderator who happens to be a Google Maps Top Contributor to help

address your issues.

Cheers,

Karen

@MrLabule wrote:

I received a mail few minutes ago of views my reviews are getting and how it's helping others to guide them in some of the things to expect shared from experiences of previous visitors. However, I've not been able to review over 500 places I've been to or even add over 2,000 photos I  have stored in my gallery.

This is due to the map application that keeps shutting down on a frequent basis. 

I have tried several means of rectifying this as fellow local guides I'm very close to advised. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app but still didn't still solve the problem. I sent several feedbacks. I downgraded the app but it just went to the a very old fashioned one, used for a while but because the updates won't help figure out how to help map successfully with the new features available, I had to update the again. I even left the beta version of it as I thought it was the problem.

For over 4 weeks now, this has been my major hindrance in acting as a passionate local guide. 

Please help!

Help tag those who can help with this as this keeps reoccurring 👇 

ScreenshotScreenshot

@U-royFelixA @HelloSamsonR @SanyaOdare @Sagir