cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Connect Live 2k18 Successful Applicants

Hello fellow Local Guides!

Akkshay Jain from India this side.

Please help me know if someone has got a selection mail from Google to attend their Connect Live event this year.

Would Really appreciate your help.

Have a nice day! 

New Delhi, Delhi, India
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Connect Live 2k18 Successful Applicants

@AKKSHAYJAIN1995  This year, there are going to be 151 spots for CL18. All 151 persons were already notified by 13 June 2018. However, each selected person must attend and successfully obtain travel visa to the US (where required). If any of the selected could not attend, the space will be free and an alternative participant selected. The rest of us who are not selected should get a acknowledgement response email by Jun 20th 2018. 

You can refer to the main Connect Live post on this.

@AKKSHAYJAIN1995 wrote:

Please help me know if someone has got a selection mail from Google to attend their Connect Live event this year.

Have a nice day! 

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

@AKKSHAYJAIN1995  This year, there are going to be 151 spots for CL18. All 151 persons were already notified by 13 June 2018. However, each selected person must attend and successfully obtain travel visa to the US (where required). If any of the selected could not attend, the space will be free and an alternative participant selected. The rest of us who are not selected should get a acknowledgement response email by Jun 20th 2018. 

You can refer to the main Connect Live post on this.

@AKKSHAYJAIN1995 wrote:

Have a nice day! 

Level 8

Thank you for your time.

Hope to get selected next year.

Level 7

Thank you for your information. 
I was worry because I haven't heard anything. 
I will wait for Google's email tomorrow and if not then I will apply again next year.

Thank you!

Level 8

Best of luck!