EkendraL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[Community UI] Missing time zone in preferences

I'm not a new Local Guide but new to this Connect. I don't see time zone for my country- Nepal.

Nepal is in time zone: UTC/GMT +5:45 hours - and not including this in the preference is not so local in this Local Connect.

My Settings : Preferences > Time zone

np.JPG

2 comments
Googler

Re: [Community UI] Missing time zone in preferences

Hi @EkendraL. Thanks for letting us know. We'll look into this further and let you know what we find. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Googler

Re: [Community UI] Missing time zone in preferences

Hi @EkendraL. Unfortunately your timezone isn't currently available but we're hoping to have the platform enable it in the near future. We're sorry for the inconvenience but appreciate you letting us know so we can help to improve your experience. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.