ThanhLan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Comment a photo on Google Maps

@TraciC

Please tell me how to comment on any photo on Google Maps? I think that feature will be very useful for everyone know more about the places on Google Maps.

Thank you.

LG Summit Attendee in 2016 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Regional Lead before 2017
Hà Nội, Việt Nam
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Comment a photo on Google Maps

@ThanhLan It is not currently possible to comment on a photo within Google Maps. We're happy to share your feedback with the Google Maps team. I also recommend sharing Google Maps feedback directly in the app or on desktop, too. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Googler
Solution

@ThanhLan It is not currently possible to comment on a photo within Google Maps. We're happy to share your feedback with the Google Maps team. I also recommend sharing Google Maps feedback directly in the app or on desktop, too. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

Thank you so much for your help. Hope to see you soon.

LG Summit Attendee in 2016 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Regional Lead before 2017
Level 10

Hi @ThanhLan

I’ve found if, after posting, you go to My Contributions, select Photos, then your photos are visible and you can enter a comment by selecting the “Pencil” icon top right. 

You must then Post to save the comments.