cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Change picture

Screenshot_20180512-113934_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20180512-070216_Maps.jpg

I do not want my face on this Local Review photo. I followed the suggestions and changed my photo on my G-mail account. 

As you can see above it worked on the sign in part of my Local Guide account but not the part where I enter reviews. How do I change my "reviews" picture? 

5 comments
Level 9

Re: Change picture

Hey @MommaJoe,

If you have changed the profile picture then it will take some time to get updated on other Google app so wait for some time.

Regards

Ravindranath sawane

India
Level 3

Ok thank you! It has been almost a week and I guess I thought I had to change it more than one place since it didn't work in both places. Good to know...patience  I can do! 

Level 9

Hi @MommaJoe,

I'm bit confused about both screenshots. Are you using two different accounts in your cell phone? 

In your first screenshot we can see a mail I'd (private information), which is not permissible on connect. Kindly edit your post, blur it and then upload. 

Thank you. 

Cc: @JeslynL

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 3

Yes exactly! I am confused as well. I did not upload 2 pictures  The rose you see on the one picture was exactly the same as the picture with my face in it. When I edited the picture on my G-mail to the rose, it worked....except for where you see it in the second picture when I post a review.

I'm changing it because I left a less than 5 star review for a local company. The owner (who surprisingly ended up being an acquaintance) private messaged me and was extremely upset. Not cool! 

Level 3

I should also mention that I changed my name. My name changed both places even though my picture didn't on the reviews page .