ulimmeh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Cast Photos Contributed to TV

I have a VERY important feature request. I often demo my photography pics to a group of people on a TV using Chromecast to cast it to my TV. I would really like Google to add the ability to cast the pictures directly from the Google Maps Photos Contribution tab. It will make it much more useful. I don't like casting my whole phone screen, it is often not appropriate. The feature exists with the Google Photos and YouTube I don't know why Google hasn't thought about adding it to the Google Maps contribution photos. I take high quality DSLR pics and would really like to be able to display this on a 50+ inch TV using a casting feature. Come on Google! We are contributing good quality pictures, you really need to think about us and giving us the ability to display this. I really hope this gets implemented. As much as I like reviewing occasionally, I am a photographer and that is my hobby, help me display this to the world. Thanks.

London, UK
1 comment
Level 10

Re: Cast Photos Contributed to TV

@OSAMA @ErmesT @Corrie @GeorgesHR please what are you guys thoughts on this feature request?