putea87's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Cant leave any reviews, says "your google account is missing your name

Cant leave any reviews, says : your google account is missing your name, although my name is filled in.I can leave reviews from the computer but not phone. I am on 8.0 os, what is the issue here?

Minneapolis, MN, USA
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Cant leave any reviews, says "your google account is missing your name

Hello @putea87, there have been other people with the same issue. This post might help you:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Feedback-and-Feature-Requests/SOLVED-quot-Your-Google-Account-...

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hello @putea87, there have been other people with the same issue. This post might help you:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Feedback-and-Feature-Requests/SOLVED-quot-Your-Google-Account-...

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 5

Thank you JanVanHaver. It worked. Now i can leave the reviews!!!

Level 4

Still can't post reviews on my Android.  MotoZ2 Force. Has not been rooted and is current on every update.

Connect Moderator

Hi @Mshaw123 how old is Android on that phone? Android versions below 6 are no longer supported by Google in general which means that app developers will move with the times and as they introduce new features that take advantage of newer versions of the operating systems it means that the functionality can break on older devices.

Regards Paul