svbhargande's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Can you please have one functionality for closure on odd/even weekend closure

Can you please have one functionality that some shops or offices or others are open/closed depending on odd or even weekend which will be really helpful for people searching it online it will increase accuracy of data,it can be done at the time of adding a missing place

Pune, Maharashtra, India
10 comments
Level 6

Re: Can you please have one functionality for closure on odd/even weekend closure

@JanVanHaver can you please comment on this?

Level 6

Re: Can you please have one functionality for closure on odd/even weekend closure

@GoogleM can anything be done about this?

Connect Moderator

A long time ago, I requested something similar: to add a "by appointment" option for opening hours. But I never received any substantial feedback.

However: using Google My Business, the business owner can make much more changes to opening hours than local guides. So you can advice the business owners to edit the info. If they have not yet claimed their business, this blog post will be a useful read.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 6

@JanVanHaver thanks for your insights but this is typically case of government run banks and offices so they are in huge nos so each one claiming that business and doing is hard rather than that if @GoogleM can do some arrangement if goverment offices or government run banks are chosen then odd-even should have holiday.As it's done in bulk so it'll reduce efforts of everyone

Level 6

@ankur2g do you have any idea about this?

Level 6

@bdmafuz  and @TravellerG@@@ do you have any idea about this?

Level 8

Hi @svbhargande I mentioned one of our very helpful Moderator @ErmesT hope he can help you

Level 6

Thanks @bdmafuz

Level 6

@ErmesT can we have your insights here?