LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Can't see images in connect

Hi team, I don't know why, but it's 3-4 days, since the huge kudos purge began, i can't see many images in connect.

i.e. in this thread, i can barely see 1-2 images: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Goal-E-Fest-2018-FIFA-world-cup-fe-in-Old-D...

The thread is almost seen this way:

7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Can't see images in connect

I am sure that your album is shared, @MahabubMunna.

In fact, the way that Google Photos is using for giving the "shared attribute" to the photos contained in a shared album is a bit "strange", let say.

When you create a new shared album, all the photos contained (indexed) in the album are automatically taking the "shared" attribute. But if you add new photos in an already shared album, the new photos will not take the same attributes. In fact you will have to re-share the album, ore to create a new album specifically for the photos that you want to share.

Is this your case?

Ermes

View solution in original post

Level 8

Yes @LucioV

I can confirm that I also see like this.

Cheers

Level 9

Same here @LucioV @Badruddeen

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Connect Moderator

There is not an issue in the linked post, @LucioV

I have replied to @MahabubMunna in there, about the privacy settings of the linked / shared photos. In fact, when you add photos in a shared album, it seems that the new photos don't get automatically the sharing attributes

Ermes

Level 10

hello @ErmesT my album is shared but i don't know what happend also recheck my link all are same . thanks @LucioV for your post 

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator
Solution

I am sure that your album is shared, @MahabubMunna.

In fact, the way that Google Photos is using for giving the "shared attribute" to the photos contained in a shared album is a bit "strange", let say.

When you create a new shared album, all the photos contained (indexed) in the album are automatically taking the "shared" attribute. But if you add new photos in an already shared album, the new photos will not take the same attributes. In fact you will have to re-share the album, ore to create a new album specifically for the photos that you want to share.

Is this your case?

Ermes

Connect Moderator
Level 10