Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

how can i get money

Could I make money using Google Maps 

Level 9

Re: how can i get money

Hello @Ganesan,

Unfortunately you can not make money on google map. Since it is a volunteer based program so there is no way.

But In SvT program you can make money. for more info check out this page.

Best regards

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

Re: Can I earn money from Local Guide ?

Hi @parasratnar, before joining a conversation, please, read that conversation first.  Then you will see that NO, YOU CANNOT EARN MONEY by being a local guide. 

Now by reading first, you spare yourself the time to type the question. But even more importantly, you spare my (much more valuable) time to spend to type this answer.  

Thanks for your consideration and I hope you will be more circumspect next time. Or whatever....

Level 5

Re: How do i earn Money by helping google ...???

Make good quality videos and upload them on Youtube. By doing so you are helping Google to generate revenue and you will also earn a handsome amount if you can produce some good stuff.

Level 5

Re: How to become best local guide ?

Hola amigos podíamos quedar en Madrid en plaza España en la estatua del quijote  el 15 de octubre a las 11 de la mañana 

@LiamAlexColman wrote:

How do you want earn money from Local Guides? It's something we do for free and for fun. There is no way to earn money from this unless you want to become a trusted StreetView photographer. Also what do you mean by "best"? Most views on photos? Most likes? Most points?

I don't see this as a competition (well except that massive competition they've got running now). So I don't see how anyone could be "the best" at this.

Level 3

Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

can I make money from working as local guide

?

Level 8

Re: Can I earn money from being a Local Guide ?

Google guides have a chance to go google home in usa, its a huge rewards which can b earn by higher levels

Level 6

Re: Hii

I think Google should give 360° camera, a unique identity card, some Google accessories and high quality cameras so that it will become easy for them to help people

Level 4

Re: Money

Please, give a beer to AmithES

Level 8

Re: Hii

Good idea may b google wil start some thng bt as i knw google.knws thats there are millions of fools avaialbe who are doing this work without any reason