Leandro-Justiça's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Badge meeting organizers

Hello guys !

I did not find a discussion on this subject. If you'll excuse me.

I would suggest that the meeting organizers gain badges on the mural of achievements.

I believe that this would be more of a motivation for the meetings.

Thank you

8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Badge meeting organizers

Thanks for the suggestion @Leandro-Justiça. My colleague @HelloJess, who is the most knowledgeable person about meet-ups, is already informed 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Level 7

Solution

Thanks for the suggestion @Leandro-Justiça. My colleague @HelloJess, who is the most knowledgeable person about meet-ups, is already informed 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 8

Hi @LuisRG. Who's the moderator who can help my inquiries about an official LG community? Thanks

Bali Local Guides contribute to give back to the community.

@Sandra1961 wrote:

Hi @LuisRG. Who's the moderator who can help my inquiries about an official LG community? Thanks

Hi @Sandra1961, there are no official communities anymore, just unofficial ones. You can find information about it in the Local Guides Help Center. There are also a few articles about this here in Connect, such @TraciC's post here. I hope this helps!

Level 8

Sorry, my mistake @LuisRG. I meant how do I find out the moderator for a certain LG community? Do you get assigned as a moderator for one or more community or any moderator available will assist? I'm trying to find out whether there's a moderator for LG Bali community. Thanks

Connect Moderator

Hola @Sandra1961, aparentemente no hay creada una comunidad Local Guide en Bali, con lo cual tienes una buena oportunidad de crear una.  La existe tiene un solo miembro activo.

IMG_6309.JPG

Level 8

Hi @FaridTDF. Thanks for your reply. Hope you speak English. Although I don't speak Spanish, I understand it, thanks to my Italian knowledge. I'm interested to find out how and where to find your screen shot? Can you give me the link, please?

Connect Moderator

Hola @Sandra1961, aquí tienes el acceso a  la comunidad Bali Local Guides, solo tiene dos miembros y ningún Post, te sugiero que te unas y aportes lo tuyo y en algun momento solicita ser tu la moderadora. O directamente si te sientes con ánimo crea una nueva de cero tu misma suerte 🙂