GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Number of points declines

@ProfArunCM when some other local Guides report your photo or review then google will take action and your points​ may be down because your picture may be duplicate, low quality, not cleared or your reviews may be duplicated​ like mostly we visited restaurants and leave a review "delicious, good quality of food" and may be same review to other restaurants then these types of reviews also may consider as duplicate and your points maybe minus

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why points going down?

Hi Local Guides Team Support

why points continuously going down?

Yesterday's Screenshot:20170626_141500.jpg

I was on Level 8 with 15054 points & following contribution

20170626_141427.jpg

But now i did screenshot again and saw low points specially number of photos going down even i didn't post any spam/ irrelevant/ low quality image

20170627_141148.jpg

Kindly recover my points and fix the issue please

Thanks

Ata Ur Rehman

Level 7

Losing points at an alarming rate

My score is declining because of pictures it seems and i have no idea why,

I've had a stable score, it's more than a week that my score stands at 3120, and that's the score that i've had yesterday.

All of the sudden today my score declined to 2995 and in a matter of the last hour it declined to 2900!

3120->2900

I have no idea why it's happenning, is there a way to know what is the issue, what causing the problem?

Level 10

Re: Losing points in an alarming rate

SAME HERE< NO CLUE> May be because

@Liron-Hazan wrote:
Spoiler

My score is declining because of pictures and i have no idea why,

I had  a stable score, it's more than a week that my score is 3120, and that's the score that i had yesterday.

All of the sudden today my score declined to 2995 and in a matter of the last hour it declined to 2950!

I have no idea why it's happenning, is there a way to know what was/is the issue? 

of number of photos restrictions, or old photos uploaded etc.

Level 8

[BUG] Why only half of my pictures get uploaded?

Hello everyone!

So, I'm very passionate about uploading photos on Google Maps, but lately I am having troubles doing it.

Basically, when I get to a place and take a few pics, then I select them, press "Add to Maps", choose the place and I see them being uploaded.

But, when I get back to that very place or to my contributions, I only find half of them or less there.

Does anyone have any idea? @TraciC could you or anyone at Google maybe investigate with the developers?

Level 10

Re: [BUG] Why only half of my pictures get uploaded?

Same here @franzbona. Google must clarify policy regarding uploading of pictures.

Level 6

I also experienced same problem but later, I uninstalled the app and after reinstalling the app it perfectly worked for me.

Level 10

It would be more useful for the developers if you can list

1. What is your OS? version and phone model?

2. Which way you are connected to the internet (3G/wifi etc).

3. What is your Maps OS revision

4. Time.

As an analogy someone say they are in pain over the phone, but they don't give the doctor the specifics like where.. it is hard for the doctors to treat the patient.

Level 10

Any clue

How I know my actual points, it is declining every time I refresh page.

Any clue?

Level 7

Re: Losing points in an alarming rate

i have lost between yesterday and today above 200 points, and i'm cluless..
don't know what to do.

@ProfArunCM wrote:

SAME HERE< NO CLUE> May be because

@Liron-Hazan wrote:
Spoiler

My score is declining because of pictures and i have no idea why,

I had  a stable score, it's more than a week that my score is 3120, and that's the score that i had yesterday.

All of the sudden today my score declined to 2995 and in a matter of the last hour it declined to 2950!

I have no idea why it's happenning, is there a way to know what was/is the issue? 

of number of photos restrictions, or old photos uploaded etc.